Hemerocallis 'Burgundy Summerbird'King Collection
The latest introduction of Marc King (2020); nocturnally-opening, fragrant; one of the class of Spatulate Unusual Forms. EM-ML, Sunfast dark colour. Branched scapes with well-spaced blossoms. Benefits from spring feeding and regular watering during dry spells.
height : 40-50 cm
where to plant : full sun ⋄ sunny ⋄
OUT OF STOCK
Let me know when back in stock
where to plant Hemerocallis 'Burgundy Summerbird'
- height: 40-50 cm
- flowering: June - July
- color: brown red yellow Burgundy
- leaf color: green
- scent: scented
- habit: wide
- growth: fast
- level: easy
- light: full sun sunny
- moisture: moist
- soil texture: normal
- organic matter: high
- winter zone: 5 [-25°C]
- density: 3 - 5
Hemerocallis 'Burgundy Summerbird' in the garden
- Suggested planting locations and garden types: gravel garden groundcover along path small garden pot wild garden planters bedding border
botanical information about Hemerocallis 'Burgundy Summerbird'
- Botanical name: Hemerocallis 'Burgundy Summerbird'
- Genus: Hemerocallis
- Family: Liliaceae
- Other names: daglelie - Daylily
- synonyms: Hemerocallis 'Brick Spoons'
- Breeder: Marc King
- origin: hybrid