Hemerocallis 'Dancing Summerbird'King Collection
Nocturnally-opening, fragrant; one of the Unusual Form Crispate-Spatulate Class. Mass-blooming. Mid-season; Dormant, Diploid, Fragrant Lilac lavender self with a chartreuse throat. Best colour with some afternoon shade. Benefits from spring feeding and regular watering during dry spells.
height : 60-70 cm
where to plant : full sun ⋄ sunny ⋄ morning sun ⋄
where to plant Hemerocallis 'Dancing Summerbird'
- height: 60-70 cm
- flowering: June - July
- color: lavender lavender yellow
- leaf color: green
- scent: scented
- habit: wide
- growth: fast
- level: easy
- light: full sun sunny morning sun
- moisture: moist
- soil texture: normal
- organic matter: high
- winter zone: 5 [-25°C]
- density: 3 - 5
Hemerocallis 'Dancing Summerbird' in the garden
- Suggested planting locations and garden types: gravel garden groundcover small garden along path wild garden pot planters bedding border
botanical information about Hemerocallis 'Dancing Summerbird'
- Botanical name: Hemerocallis 'Dancing Summerbird'
- Genus: Hemerocallis
- Family: Liliaceae
- Other names: daglelie - Daylily
- Breeder: Marc King
- origin: hybrid